wildcatelectric.com Pay Your Bills Instructions
What is Wildcat Electric Supply’s Pay Your Bills feature?
The Pay Your Bills feature allows Wildcat’s customers to select open invoices and apply credit card payments towards them at any time on our website.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Go to wildcatelectric.com and sign in to your account by clicking on the “Sign in / Register” link located at the top right of the page, pictured in the following screen capture.
2. Enter your personal User ID and Password and click the “Go”. If you do not remember your log in information, please click the link “We can email it to you”. If you are new to our site and do not have a login, please click the link “register online”.
3. After logging in you will be taken to the “My Account” webpage. Under the “Account Management” section click the “Pay Your Bills” link. Please refer to the screen capture below.
4. The Pay Your Bills webpage will give you an overview of your open invoices. Click on specific invoice numbers to get detailed information on that particular invoice.
5. To select an invoice to pay, check the box in the “select” column associated with that specific invoice. Once selected the payment amount will default to the total net due, located on the far-right hand side. To change the payment amount, click on the default amount and manually enter in the amount you want to pay. Click the “Make Payment” button located at the bottom of the page to continue.
6. Fill in the “Payment Authorized By” box on the “Online Payments” page. Please note a 3% handling fee will be applied to all credit card payments, the totals will be located under the Payment Authorized By box.
7. Fill in the billing address information and click the “Enter Credit Card Info and Process Payment” button on the bottom of the page to continue.
8. A box will appear at the bottom the page. Fill in your credit card information and click the “Place Order” button at the bottom.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-676-0600.