To increase sales volume and market share in assigned region/territory through proper servicing of existing accounts in the industry.
- Meet defined objectives relative to increased sales volume in assigned region
- Handle sales inquiries and orders from customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Verify purchase instructions received from customer
- Maintain accurate record
- Responsible for the completion of quotations in a prompt fashion
- Inform customers of terms, price levels, delivery and freight responsibility on each quotation
- Responsible for handling customer requests to return material
- Determine if material may be returned
- Completion of required paperwork
- Respond to customer issues and provide follow-up to assure resolution
- Maintain knowledge of competitors’ activities throughout assigned territory; understand current
- market relationships and partnerships with distribution, contractors and competition.
- Make sure that all phases of the RGA are completed.
- Computer entry of orders and quotations.
- Must attend training classes as needed or requested by management
- Perform other duties as required
- 2 years inside sales experience in electrical field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Solar Eclipse software a plus
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please contact email@example.com for career opportunities.