Salesperson Job Description
Develop and maintain a list of accounts.
· Development of new/prospective accounts
· Call and visit customers on a regular basis
· Notify customers when new products become available and deliver catalogs
· Utilize the availability of manufacturers to make joint sales calls
· Maintain notes on customers for upcoming projects
· Determine if customers are satisfied with the level of service that we provide
· Determine which areas need improvement
· Must be familiar with our company's entire product line
· Develop strategy to penetrate market with specific products
· Continue product knowledge education
· Qualify proposals as to buying, quoting etc.
· "Sell" the inside sales department and/or quotations department on proposal
· Negotiate competitive pricing and terms with vendors
· Follow up quotations and attempt to close order
· Attend Monday morning sales meetings
· Meet quarterly goals for sales and profit value
· Minimum of 2 years sales experience in the Electrical Wholesale Distributor sector
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Great communication skills
· Great customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Please contact Kristin Anderson at Kristin.email@example.com for career opportunities.